Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Skylanders: Realm of evolution (Private rp)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Skylanders: Realm of evolution (Private rp) [CLOSED]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#1 Posted: 18:39:44 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Alright, I made an rp after freaking months.

Kaos has returned to skylands with a stronger army, and is trying to take over skylands by obtaining the crests of Magic, Earth, Air, Undead, Life, Water, Fire, Tech, Light, and Dark Hugo got heard of the news and warned the Skylanders, but the only problem is where the element crests are. Barely any information about the crests have been recorded, when an unlikely group gives out more info about them and that is the Perytons which are normally aggressive around everything. But, since their land is getting ruined by Kaos they decided to make a temporary alliance with the Skylanders. With the information given, the Skylanders must obtain the element crests before Kaos does.

There, will be more than just Kaos's army you would have to face. So, be careful young Portal Masters and Skylanders.

• No god modding WHAT'S SO EVER! If caught God modding by me or the Mods of this rp, you will be either given a warning, or kicked out.
  • Since this Skylanders rp is about evolution/upgrading, You cannot instantly play as a counterpart. As in you cannot start as Dark Spyro, and etc.
  • You, cannot Upgrade into a counterpart till, your character achieves enough sidequests through the entire quest. Then I'll send you a pm of you can.
  • All skylanders start at a low level. And the highest level is when you are in the counterpart form.
  • Please type in a matter that we all can understand.
  • If you use both the character and it's counterpart as separate characters like as you are rping like for example:
  • smilie says "Was up" to Polar Whirlwind. You will be kicked out of the rp.
  • Credit the artist for the picture you will use in the Character sheet.
  • You cannot use your own fan-made Skylanders, they must be the actual skylanders. So no, "o em Ge meh OC si friend's with Hot D0g".
  • Lightcores are basically the same as any other skylander, so they will not be used.
  • Swapforce skylanders have barely any info of them so they are not allowed.
  • Only I can control the enemies.
  • NONE OF THIS CRAP: smilie : lets fly to the castle!
  • Cursing is okay, just do not go all nuts with it.
  • If you wish to join, you must prove it. I'll consider it.
  • We want the real character personality. Not fan made.
  • I will probably make this public if it goes well.
  • You may choose up to 3 skylanders. Counterparts do not count as a character slot fill.
  • Fan-made counterparts are not allowed.
  • If you rp in this rp you have agreed to the rules, if you go off the rails and break them there will be punishment.

• Here's a character sheet.

Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Backstory:
    Abilities:

Alright?

I'll be rping as

Name: Kaos
    Species: human
    Appearance:http://images3.wikia.nocookie....s/2/22/Kaos.jpg (Credit to Actvision)
    Personality: annoying, whiny, evil.
    Backstory: An annoying evil tyrant, always after skylands.
    Abilities: can send out armies. And summon enemies.
    ---
    If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
    icon from Empoh
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:45:45 21/04/2013 by Trix Master 100
    Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
    #2 Posted: 18:48:41 21/04/2013
    How do we get in?
    ---
    dark52 let me change my username you coward
    #3 Posted: 18:53:29 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
    Quote: Sleepy0429
    How do we get in?

Well you must prove to me that you understand the rules of the rp. Like making an rp thing that gets interesting and proves worthy of joining.
    ---
    If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
    icon from Empoh
    #4 Posted: 18:54:34 21/04/2013
    Oh I understand the rules.
    ---
    #5 Posted: 18:55:34 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
    Oh I understand the rules.

Alright persono, Prove it.
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    #6 Posted: 19:33:56 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
    Quote: Pixilism
    How do you expect them to prove it?

By giving an example of what they can do. I think I kind of left that out.
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
    #7 Posted: 19:35:40 21/04/2013
    So kind of like you want us to show you something like how we RP in topics?
    ---
    ~ Nami One-Trick ~
    Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
    #8 Posted: 19:46:11 21/04/2013
    Quote: Cynderluv8801

I hope so! ^ If that's what you mean then I could do that. :3
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:46:39 21/04/2013 by Gem-A-Knight
    #9 Posted: 19:51:35 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator

Yes. That is what I meant.
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    #10 Posted: 19:57:27 21/04/2013
    Oh okay so we just make up something from off the top of our heads? Of should we use a character from this RP? Eh I'll just do both

Made up:
    Eloise ran through the dark green forest in hopes of finding a water supply, a lake, a puddle, a river, anything. The sky was darkening as she ran. I will never find water in this dark of night Eloise thought as the sky continued to grow darker and darker. Her conclusion: Death.

Character from this RP:
    Chill was sitting and looking around, lance in hand with her shield in the other. She was angry at Kaos for destroying nearly everything. She had many things on her mind, but revenge was the thought that kept coming back.
    ---
    ~ Nami One-Trick ~
    #11 Posted: 20:15:29 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
    Oh okay so we just make up something from off the top of our heads? Of should we use a character from this RP? Eh I'll just do both

Made up:
    Eloise ran through the dark green forest in hopes of finding a water supply, a lake, a puddle, a river, anything. The sky was darkening as she ran. I will never find water in this dark of night Eloise thought as the sky continued to grow darker and darker. Her conclusion: Death.

Character from this RP:
    Chill was sitting and looking around, lance in hand with her shield in the other. She was angry at Kaos for destroying nearly everything. She had many things on her mind, but revenge was the thought that kept coming back.

Well you just have to give me an example. Of anything. Well it seems like you know what you are doing. You are in.
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    #12 Posted: 20:22:18 21/04/2013
    Example:

The grass was slowly glazed by the fast winds under the bright shining sky. The sun shined down on the tall blue hedgehog, standing in the waking grass. He pulled the heel of his right foot back, then took a step forward with his left foot. Pulling both his arms behind him, he boosted himself forward, moving at lightning speed, making the fast wind look like a lazy opponent. Sonic skidded to a stop just before a tall cliff that hovered over the vibrant glistening ocean. Tails came up from behind and stopped just beside him. Sonic turned around with a grin on his face. "M-man...Sonic," Tails said through gasps of air, "Your record time just keeps getting faster! My tails can't keep up with you anymore!" He exclaimed, giving a gesture towards his flowing tails. "Hey, that's what we hedgehogs do best!" Sonic said, putting two thumbs up. "Gotta go fast." He said with a sneer. Tails just laughed.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:22:44 21/04/2013 by Gem-A-Knight
    #13 Posted: 20:23:11 21/04/2013
    Yay!!! Oh here's my sheet:

Name: Chill

Species: Humanoid

Appearance: http://i1327.photobucket.com/a...zps64b174b2.jpg(credit)

Personality: As captain of the Queen's guard, Chill was once the most feared and respected of all the people in the Ice Kingdom. She is a proud, noble warrior - but is not afraid to play dirty

Backstory: Chill was the sworn guardian and personal protector of the Snow Queen. As captain of the queen's guard, her many heroic deeds had earned her the respect of the entire Ice Kingdom. But when the Cyclops army began to expand their empire into the northern realms, the Snow Queen was taken prisoner during her watch, and Chill has never forgiven herself for letting it happen. Ashamed and embarrassed, she left the Ice Kingdom behind and swore never to return until she could reclaim her honor. Now as a member of the Skylanders, she remains courageous and strong, while always on the lookout for her lost queen.

Abilities: Ice javelin and ice shield
    ---
    ~ Nami One-Trick ~
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:29:48 21/04/2013 by Cynderluv8801
    #14 Posted: 20:54:53 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
    Accepted. I Think I should have added a weapons thing. Aw well.

@Gem-A-Knight : You are in too.
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:15:28 21/04/2013 by Trix Master 100
    #15 Posted: 21:17:16 21/04/2013
    Pop Fizz ran,and shouted to ??? "Hey there!" Shouted Pop Fizz
    ---
    #16 Posted: 21:21:09 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
    Pop Fizz ran,and shouted to ??? "Hey there!" Shouted Pop Fizz

Nope that's not how it exactly works.
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    #17 Posted: 21:28:19 21/04/2013
    Well like this
    Pop fizz ran to lets say a chompy and said "Bottles up!"
    ---
    #18 Posted: 22:28:21 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
    Well like this
    Pop fizz ran to lets say a chompy and said "Bottles up!"

Still not it.
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    #19 Posted: 22:43:32 21/04/2013
    Ok here is one
    The sky was dark.Chompies ran around.Then a blue blur came and destoyed them.Pop fizz was amused.Not only did he see something like that.He had hope that one day that he will be strong.Then the blue blur said "Hey there!" then ran off into the shimering gleaming beautful sun set.I said "Well thats nuts".Then a robot came and try to shot him down.The robot got destroyed.It was nothing but a burnt pile of broken robot parts.I walked away.Hungry for adventure.
    Did I do well?
    ---
    #20 Posted: 23:32:13 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
    Ok here is one
    The sky was dark.Chompies ran around.Then a blue blur came and destoyed them.Pop fizz was amused.Not only did he see something like that.He had hope that one day that he will be strong.Then the blue blur said "Hey there!" then ran off into the shimering gleaming beautful sun set.I said "Well thats nuts".Then a robot came and try to shot him down.The robot got destroyed.It was nothing but a burnt pile of broken robot parts.I walked away.Hungry for adventure.
    Did I do well?

Nope. Sorry, it's not literate enough. So no go for you. (3 strikes and you are out. But, no hard feelings)
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    #21 Posted: 23:59:07 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
    Quote: Spyrobaro
    *cracks knuckles* Okay, I'm gonna try out for thi- *looks around at people staring at her* .....what? I used to RP all the time!

Anyways, here's my attempt at getting in. Sorry if it's a little rusty; I haven't RP'd in a couple months:

Pinkie Pie stared at the cupcake on the table, licking her lips. The delicious treat was calling her name. With its handsome green frosting, candy red cherry on top and pink - her favorite! - paper wrapped around the crumby bottom. It's as if that cupcake was destined to be inside of her stomach. A pink hoof slightly darker than the pink paper on the cupcake grabbed it out of the air, and lifted it up to the mouth of a hungry, hyper, party-obsessed pony. Pinkie Pie then opened her mouth and shoved the cupcake inside, swallowing it moments later.

"Mm-hmm," she said, wiping her muzzle, "You were delicious, Mr. Cupcake!"

*dunno what else to add but yeah*

You're in.
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    #22 Posted: 00:14:52 22/04/2013 | Topic Creator
    Quote: Spyrobaro
    Hooray!

*i hope it's okay if i use other people's description of spyro; it would take me 27 years to type everything i know about him up*

Name: Spyro
    Species: Dragon
    Appearance: http://images3.wikia.nocookie....Spyro_Promo.jpg
    Personality: Although eager and young at heart, Spyro is a strong-willed dragon who is fearless and brave.....
    Backstory: Spyro originally worked alone as an independent hero (plus sparx) to help save and protect the Dragon Realms (and beyond), which he has done several times. After an unknown amount of years, he met Master Eon in Summer Forest. Eon showed Spyro Skylands, and Spyro thought it was beautiful. However, after being told of Kaos' treachery, he decided to join the Skylanders, defending Skylands with his life.
    Abilities: Fire Breath
    Horn Charge
    Spyro's Flight
    Triple Flameballs
    Fire Shield

*about half of this came from the wiki, the other half came from my own memory*

Accepted.
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    #23 Posted: 00:28:18 22/04/2013
    I figured I'd just say something:

I don't exactly know the personalities of any skylanders, so I'm not sure I'll be any good here.
    #24 Posted: 01:43:12 22/04/2013 | Topic Creator
    Quote: Gem-A-Knight

I don't exactly know the personalities of any skylanders, so I'm not sure I'll be any good here.

It okay. You can help moderate, and keep balance in the rp.
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    #25 Posted: 02:34:13 22/04/2013
    Quote: Trix Master 100
    Quote: Gem-A-Knight

It okay. You can help moderate, and keep balance in the rp.

Okay. :3
    #26 Posted: 02:55:53 25/04/2013 | Topic Creator
    Update: We might start in this week. If we get enough people. Or enough characters in.
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
    #27 Posted: 14:47:40 25/04/2013
    Finally, a decent right Skylanders roleplay! (Not that the other would suck). I was thinking to join. English language skills are better and I'm willing to take part. I think I'll write the example...
    ---
    Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
    #28 Posted: 15:03:47 25/04/2013
    And here is little example...

Vemu considered a dark emptiness. Nothing seemed real. His life had felt empty. He thought of his past... Dark and miserable past. He remembered all the wretched. All the good it felt completely forgotten about his life. He felt the grief was painful. He could not believe that all that grief would have been just a dream. He felt all the variable dark. His memory was completely emptied. Vemu woke up in the middle of the dark forest, and went to go forward. He didn't see much about anything, but realized that it had all been a nightmare. He felt how his body was filled with happiness. The sky was clear and the forest around her was beautiful. The most beautiful thing what Vemu had ever seen in his life. He heard the song of a bird. Vemu glanced behind and went to go forward, forgetting all the nightmares
    ---
    #29 Posted: 03:57:59 26/04/2013 | Topic Creator
    @StalkerSnake- you are accepted.

Rpers so far: 4 (myself is included)

Watchers: 2

Characters: so far 3 (Spyro, Chill and Kaos)
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
    #30 Posted: 00:18:41 27/04/2013
    Name: Cynder
    Species: Dragon
    Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie....ynder_Promo.jpg
    Personality: Emo personality
    Backstory: Cynder is a dangerous dragoness with a dark past. While still in her egg, Cynder was stolen from her mother by the henchmen of the evil Undead Dragon King named Malefor. He brought the youngster up as a black-hearted harbringer of despair. But deep inside Malefor's monstrous apprentice shone a small speck of goodness. It was none other than Spyro who released Cynder from Malefor's grip by defeating her in battle. Once defeated, the red mist lifted and the spell of evil was broken. Cynder quickly renounced her evil ways and vowed to fight for good. She even joined Spyro on a dangerous quest and came out smiling. Trusting Spyro's sound judgement, Master Eon signed Cynder up to become one of the most scariest Skylanders (credit to spyro.wikia.com)
    Abilitiessmilieue to her exposure to the darkness of Malefor's corruption, Cynder gained abilities that are related to the elements of Undead, such as breathing dark electricity and temporarily turning into her shadow form to dash past enemies, leaving behind a trail of ghostly allies in her wake that will harm her foes. (credit to spyro.wikia.com)
    #31 Posted: 00:23:08 27/04/2013 | Topic Creator
    Alright. I will wait for your rp sentence example.
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    Infinitus Gold Sparx Gems: 2207
    #32 Posted: 01:28:11 27/04/2013
    Here's an example

Link walked into the Woodfall temple in his Deku form. He sees a Deku Flower, he dives into the Deku flower and he soars into the air... He spots a treasure chest on a platform, he leans towards the direction of the platform and landed safely. Inside the chest he found a Stray Fairy. He oars off with another Deku flower. When he nears the door, he spots two Skulltulas hanging from above. He sneaks by and enter deeper into the Woodfall Temple.

So how did I do?
    ---
    Shadow Dragon Avatar Made By Me!
    My New Art Thread!
    #33 Posted: 01:39:19 27/04/2013 | Topic Creator
    Infinitus, YOU ARE IN!
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    #34 Posted: 12:01:42 27/04/2013
    >> Name: Fright Rider
    >> Gender: Male
    >> Species: Elf & Skeletal-Ostrich
    >> Appearance:http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121102051233/spyro/images/e/e6/Fright_Rider_Promo.jpg
    >> Personality: Rider is a surprising person. He is very brave and he is almost always ready for battle. He always cares about others. He can be a little cocky, but he has a pure heart. Fright is really loyal, but sometimes he is full of rage.
    >> Backstory: Rider and his magnificent ostrich, Fright, were the finest jousting team in all of Skylands. But after winning the championship for the third straight year, a jealous competitor placed a curse on the elf that sent him to the land of Undead. Not wanting to be without his partner, Fright, who up until this point had been afraid of nearly everything, ate a bag of skele-oats that turned him into a skeleton so that he could brace the journey to the underworld to save his friend. Grateful for being rescued, Fright Rider returned to the surface dedicated to helping others - while still dominating an occasional jousting tournament from time to time.
    >> Abilities: Melee Attacks & Jousting Charge
    ---
    prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
    #35 Posted: 14:01:17 27/04/2013
    From a apocalypse rp-

The cold air blew in the locked school through a cracked window.There was no sound to be picked up anywhere near the school,You could hear the wind if you listened carefully. That was, until a young boy walk down the cold and empty hallway. He slightly shivered and looked around, his undone shoelaces trailing behind him almost as if he was asking to trip up.Only his footsteps where heard, blocking the sound of the silence and wind.He opened a door, it made a eerie creek noise as it was pushed open. The door revealed a gymnasium behind.

----------------------------------------
    If i`m accepted....
    Name: SonicBoom
    Species: Griffn
    Appearance: [User Posted Image] Credit to Activision
    Personality: Sonic Boom is described as being the maternal individual of the Skylanders, as she and her young are the only Skylanders who fight evil as a family. She is also cunning and brave.
    Backstory: Long ago, Sonic Boom took refuge high atop a mountain peak in the far reaches of Skylands, hoping to keep her griffin hatchlings safe. But despite her precautions, a devious wizard tracked her down and placed a wicked curse on the griffin eggs. Once hatched, the young hatchlings can live for only mere moments before they magically return to their shells... only to be hatched again in an endless cycle. Wanting to prevent such evil from happening to others, Sonic Boom joined the Skylanders and has trained her young to defend Skylands each time they are hatched.
    Abilities:

Primary Ability
    Unleash a deafening screech.

Secondary Ability
    Launch an egg that hatches into a fiesty baby.
    ---
    di ****n molto or whatever I guess
    #36 Posted: 16:05:17 27/04/2013 | Topic Creator
    Quote: StalkerSnake
    >> Name: Fright Rider
    >> Gender: Male
    >> Species: Elf & Skeletal-Ostrich
    >> Appearance:http://images2.wikia.nocookie....Rider_Promo.jpg
    >> Personality: Rider is a surprising person. He is very brave and he is almost always ready for battle. He always cares about others. He can be a little cocky, but he has a pure heart. Fright is really loyal, but sometimes he is full of rage.
    >> Backstory: Rider and his magnificent ostrich, Fright, were the finest jousting team in all of Skylands. But after winning the championship for the third straight year, a jealous competitor placed a curse on the elf that sent him to the land of Undead. Not wanting to be without his partner, Fright, who up until this point had been afraid of nearly everything, ate a bag of skele-oats that turned him into a skeleton so that he could brace the journey to the underworld to save his friend. Grateful for being rescued, Fright Rider returned to the surface dedicated to helping others - while still dominating an occasional jousting tournament from time to time.
    >> Abilities: Melee Attacks & Jousting Charge

Alright but, can you please site your source? Like where you got the info>

Quote: prextail202
    From a apocalypse rp-

The cold air blew in the locked school through a cracked window.There was no sound to be picked up anywhere near the school,You could hear the wind if you listened carefully. That was, until a young boy walk down the cold and empty hallway. He slightly shivered and looked around, his undone shoelaces trailing behind him almost as if he was asking to trip up.Only his footsteps where heard, blocking the sound of the silence and wind.He opened a door, it made a eerie creek noise as it was pushed open. The door revealed a gymnasium behind.

----------------------------------------
    If i`m accepted....
    Name: SonicBoom
    Species: Griffn
    Personality: Sonic Boom is described as being the maternal individual of the Skylanders, as she and her young are the only Skylanders who fight evil as a family. She is also cunning and brave.
    Backstory: Long ago, Sonic Boom took refuge high atop a mountain peak in the far reaches of Skylands, hoping to keep her griffin hatchlings safe. But despite her precautions, a devious wizard tracked her down and placed a wicked curse on the griffin eggs. Once hatched, the young hatchlings can live for only mere moments before they magically return to their shells... only to be hatched again in an endless cycle. Wanting to prevent such evil from happening to others, Sonic Boom joined the Skylanders and has trained her young to defend Skylands each time they are hatched.
    Abilities:

Primary Ability
    Unleash a deafening screech.

Secondary Ability
    Launch an egg that hatches into a fiesty baby.

Yeah you're accepted. *tis a grammar freak* But, where is a place. I think you meant were on "Only his footsteps where heard"
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    #37 Posted: 17:49:31 27/04/2013
    Trix Master 100// I don't understand what you mean.
    ---
    #38 Posted: 18:44:34 27/04/2013
    And am I accepted?
    ---
    Infinitus Gold Sparx Gems: 2207
    #39 Posted: 00:06:23 28/04/2013
    Name: Hot Head
    Specie: Golem
    Personality: Hot Head is a short tempered fire giant.
    Backstory: Hot Head had always been a short tempered fire giant. But it was when magical oil was discovered in Skylands that fuel was really added to the fire. As exciting as the discovery was, the celebration lasted only 5 minutes - coming to an abrupt halt when Hot Head needed to cool off and plunged into the thick black pool, causing the entire island to explode! Though it would be another 2,000 years before magical oil was discovered again, the impact that it had on Hot Head was immediate. He was instantly infused with magical oil, giving him the ability to generate an infinite supply of fuel - making him incredibly volatile, highly combustible, and ready to torch anything that got in his way.
    Abilities: Flamefire Burst, Oil Blobs and Sizzle Shower
    ---
    Shadow Dragon Avatar Made By Me!
    My New Art Thread!
    #40 Posted: 18:45:02 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
    Trix Master 100// I don't understand what you mean.

And am I accepted?

Yes, just give credit to activision for the character.
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    #41 Posted: 18:47:17 28/04/2013
    Ooc: Aah...
    ---
    #42 Posted: 18:52:50 28/04/2013
    Ooc: I can not edit my message with my PS3. But still credits for activision.
    ---
    #43 Posted: 23:58:48 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
    Alright thank you.
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    #44 Posted: 05:09:00 05/05/2013 | Topic Creator
    Well I guess we can start tomorrow. I keep forgetting I had this Rp up.
    ---
    icon from Empoh
    Page 1 of 2 | Last
    1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me